Saturday, January 11, 2014

I've assembled the blocks

    In playing in EQ7, I decided to go with a 5 by 7 layout and a quilt that measures 60.5 by 78.5, a generous throw size.


Some of the blocks
 
   I got the file from the Inklingo blog post about layouts and changed the colors to mimic mine. I managed the blocks and now I'm thinking about the borders. I love everything about Bonnie's design, but I have the irrepressible urge to "make it my own," so I'm playing in EQ7.
    I’ve played a little on the computer and I’m undecided.
    Borders are my least favorite part of putting a quilt top together. I just don’t like wrestling with big pieces of fabric. That’s probably why I love Bonnie’s designs so much.
    I'm linking up to Design Wall Monday. Check out the eye candy!

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful! Now I need to get working harder on my Celtic Solstice...I'm way behind you!

    ReplyDelete