Monday, January 27, 2014

Flimsy is done!

 
 
My Celtic Solstice flimsy is done! I'm mostly done with the backing, so I hope to get it to my favorite long-armer, Michele Mayton, sometime this week to get it quilted. It will be a pieced back using some fabric I had in my stash and some leftovers from the top.
 
I've said before I used only stash for this quilt, but I did have to get something for the outer teal border. Nothing I had was just "right."
 
I really love this quilt and the design. Thanks, Bonnie Hunter, for all you do for your fans!
 
I'm linking to Design Wall Monday. Check out the quilty inspiration!
 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's beautiful! Love your border fabric - it fits perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne, it your top is absolutely beautiful! I really love it and I know Michelle will do a beautiful job quilting it too. I can't wait to see your finished quit at guild.

    ReplyDelete