Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Celtic Solstice: I caved!

I wanted to join in on the Celtic Solstice Mystery, but I was afraid I’d be disappointed or I’d never finish it. However, I love Bonnie’s patterns, so I was sorely tempted!
Celtic Soltice colors
I went back and forth several times until I was drifting off to sleep on Thanksgiving eve and the color team came to mind. That was it. I was hooked. My color scheme was born and I began plotting when I could start.
I was MIA for Clue #1, but I’m about 3/4 done with Clue #2. I’ll go back and pick up Clue #1 now that I’ve decided to make half the number of units for the Large sized quilt.
Celtic Soltice Pt 2
Bonnie’s Blue is my Teal. Her Green is my Gray. I kept her Oranges and Yellow gold. Her Neutrals are my White. I’m loving my colors and they’re all from my stash!
(Thanks, Deb, for encouraging me to post again.)
I’m linking to Bonnie’s link-up today.

2 comments:

  1. these look great! ready for clue #3 tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabrics are very pretty. They should make a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete